About ACC Support UK
We are a collaboration between 2 UK patient groups; AMEND and the NET Patient Foundation.
Initially with funding from Macmillan Cancer Support, the two organisations came together to share their services and help those affected by ACC. ACC Support UK is currently supported by a patient group grant from HRA Pharma UK & Ireland Ltd.
How can we help you?
Through the combined resources of AMEND and NETPF, we offer
- A specialist nurse helpline
- Free psychological counselling
- Free patient information resources created with an expert medical advisory team
- Free patient events providing the chance to meet others and share experiences
Main aims of ACC Support UK
- Providing emotional support to patients and their families
- Providing reliable patient information resources
- Providing a link between patients and researchers
BECOME A MEMBER
Register with ACC Support UK and keep up to date with research developments, up-coming events and on-going support.